It is the first time in your life that you have become parents? Then, it is quite understandable that you feel at a loss where to go and what to buy for your baby. Don’t worry. We are here to help you with this task. In this blog, we will outline the key must-haves for babies with their subcategories for you to know what priorities you should have when shopping for baby items.
- Baby clothes. There are millions of options differentiated by age, gender, price, brands, etc. Make sure that the clothing that your babe wears is made of the best quality materials, is at least one size bigger than the actual size of the child, is comfortable to wear, and does not steal half of your budget.
- Diapering stuff. No matter whether you use disposable or cloth diapers or the middle version, you will still have to change lots of them during the day and night if you want your baby to feel dry and comfortable.
- Sleeping accessories. First, you will surely need a crib and a mattress. Ensure that t mattress fits well in the crib. You will surely need no less than three bedding sets (you can consider waterproof versions).
- Breast- and bottle-feeding items. No matter if you opt for breast or bottle feeding, you will need to buy such accessories as a feeding pillow, burp cloths and bibs.
- Bathing accessories. Here, for sure, your baby will need a sturdy and well-made bathtub, soap and shamptoo (of course, non-tears formulas without fragrances), bath towels (soft and hooded), and washcloths.
- Safety. When it concerns safety, you should equip your house with the following things: safety gates, outlet covers, cupboard and drawer latches, toilet seat locksand wall anchors. This way, you will minimize the risk of injuries.